majlis kawin for adik :)

 

Assalamualaikum wbt

Alhamdulillah masih diberi peluang untuk bernafas di muka bumi ini. Masih ada tempat tinggal, ada orang-orang yang tersayang depan mata, ada duit untuk membeli makanan yang sedap, boleh jalan-jalan ke sana ke mari, boleh driving, mata masih boleh berkedip, kaki tangan dan pancaindera masih ada. Alhamdulillah for everything. =)

Okay, for today I nak sembang pasal majlis perkahwinan. Not mine but my brother. InsyaAllah he will get married on 14 June 2025 and bagi pihak kami pula pada 5 July 2025. Mohon doakan segala urusan dipermudahkan ya. We satu family kind of excited because this is our first wedding to manage in our family.

There is a lot thing I need to consider with the budget. Fuhh, I’m telling you it’s not easy. Yes, we excited and happy to celebrate his wedding but also anxious and afraid if we are missing anything. Started with guests. This part pun already pening tau. Haha. I have to list out family members first from everywhere, from my father’s to my mother’s. and they are so many. From KK to Sandakan, Tawau, Sipitang, Indonesia. My parents’ family are quite big. Their origin is from Indonesia. So, many of my relatives are staying there as well. So yeah, kena jemput semua. Belum lagi sahabat handai papa mama dan pengantin. I bet ramai yang datang nanti.

Belum lagi part door gift. I was searching door gift in tiktok and shopee, to get the cheaper and pretty one. I was rambang mata you know. Everything looks so good. But we haven’t decided anything for the gift. The options are small towel, spoon/fork, candy, cookies, chocolates etc. hmmm still no decision. I need to check the budget as well. I just want to make it simple and convenient.

The most important thing is the venue. It’s not easy to find available hall for next year. Mostly all hall that we wanted are fully booked. So, we have to adjust the date and this January we are going to fight for this dewan called Dewan Wisma Wanita. Let the best win. And that’s gonna be us. Haha XD

So far these three are the most important thing to do first. The rest for example make up, dresses, pelamin decoration, food catering, invitation card etc. I will hold dulu.

Oh baju tema for our side semasa di majlis pihak perempuan is navy blue. Still not confirm yet but I think that colour suits us. My father had been already looked in online shops to find batik navy blue. Haha. Baju untuk majlis di pihak lelaki belum ada lagi. Hentam saja lah labu. Nanti ja decide. ;)



simple deco mcm ni pun dah lawo :)


Semoga segala urusan kami dipermudahkan. Amin. ^^


xoxo, 
Ella terpaling lawo 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Jemput komen entry ini. Baik dan buruk saya terima. TQ :)