another tuesday =)

 

Assalamualaikum wbt

Hi. How are you? I’m doing fine. Alhamdulillah, hari ni dapat pergi jalan-jalan dengan papa mama. Makan nasi ayam di tempat favorite kami The Chicken Rice Shop di Suria Sabah KK. Tujuan jalan tadi sebenarnya untuk membeli hadiah sempena majlis tukar tukar hadiah di office mama. End up tidak terbeli ya. Haha. Lain yang dibeli. Well, biasalah perempuan kan memang begitu. Bila masuk mall, rambang mata. Semua mau dicuba, semua mau dibeli.

By the way, this Saturday I will be joining zoom meeting with dietitian for Asas Pemakanan Pesakit Buah Pinggang. I am kind of excited actually because I really want to know more about the exact diet for CKD patient. Well, before this I just follow my instinct and read more about diet through my doctor and books/online info. Now I have a chance to listen directly from dietitian, where I can ask any question related to my food intake.

I am tired because I walk a lot today. Suria sabah is a big mall for me but I do happy because I was exercising my legs instead of staying at home scrolling tiktok. Hehe. Cuaca hari ini pun alhamdulillah baik shj. Macam biasa petang hujan renyai renyai sikit. Ohya, tadi I bought cha tra mue’s green tea classic and supposedly dapat straw cute yang viral di tiktok tu but I didn’t get it. I forgot to ask the cashier. Rugi betul.

This 11th is my bff’s birthday, Zela. I miss her so much. We haven’t meet almost 2 years maybe. I know she is busy and I don’t blame her. Hopefully this month dapat jumpa dia.


this is her yang pakai tudung hitam :)

That’s all from me. Bye!

Xoxo,

Ella gojes.

x

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Jemput komen entry ini. Baik dan buruk saya terima. TQ :)