kidney patient (edisi ubat)

 Hi.

Do you know that I've been consuming lots of meds? I bet you don't. I am a kidney patient. I have hypertension, anemia, hyperparathyroidism. I have TCA every 3 months with nephrology, cardio and O&G unit. Hospital is my second home for 10 years. And I'm okay with that. Hehe. I mean, I dah redha with all these hospital thingy. InsyaAllah, please pray for my wellness. :) 

So, let's talk about my current meds. 

1. 


Hah. This is calcium carbonate. The most annoying pills for kidney patient. Haha. You need to chew these with food. That's the rule. XD

2. 

this is for hypertension. nama dia prazosin.

3. 
this is minoxidil. ubat hypertension juga.

4. 

ubat hypertension juga. Perindopril 8mg.

5. 

this is also hypertension meds. bisoprolol.

6. 

this is calcitriol. ubat vitamin d.

That's it. Amacam..banyak kan ubat saya kena consume. Tapi alhamdulillah, ini kira okay ni. I used to consume more meds before this. Now ada kurang sedikit and I am grateful for that. My concern is my blood pressure. It is a bit unstable and fluctuated. I have to strictly take serious on my diet, never miss taking medicines and make sure to exercise (yang light light je). I kena sentiasa ada energy, boleh bergerak ke sana sini, tak pening pening etc. I will know when there is something wrong with my body. Bila tiada selera makan, hmmm something is wrong. Cepat cepat check treatment, check suhu etc. 

Anyway, insyaAllah everything is okay. I believe Allah bagi ujian pada hambanya untuk menghapus dosa yang kita pernah buat, dan juga untuk jentik hati kita agar sentiasa ingat pada Allah. Sesungguhnya dengan mengingati Allah hati akan menjadi lebih tenang. Allah maha mengetahui, maha berkuasa, maha penyembuh. InsyaAllah. Allah nak bagi kita masuk syurga. :)

Okay, that's all. Lah rajin pula aku post content two times in a row. Hahaks!

Jam sekarang 10 pagi. Bye.

xoxo,
ella 

<3 <3 <3






Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Jemput komen entry ini. Baik dan buruk saya terima. TQ :)