Kerja kah tidak?


Assalamualaikum..

Hi. How are you doing these days? Hope everyone is living happy and healthy. I am going to be straight forward. I am in dilemma. Super dilemma. I just got a news that supervisors from my ex workplace want me back working with them. I am a bit worried, excited and overwhelming. I am hesitate. Yes, hesitate. Come back working after almost 8 months is not easy. Lots of thing need to catch up. Deal with new suppliers and staffs. But that’s not my main concern. I am more concern about what the tasks are. I need them to list it out. So that I can manage myself complete my work on time. I used to be a last minute person but I wanna change. I want to change myself into someone who more responsible to my future job. To be honest, I worry about a few things as merchandiser:
-       Angkat barang
-       Kira stok
-       My health problem
-       Short rokok
-       Expiry date
-       Supplier payment delayed
-       Jadual staff

And based on previous experience working in Sulaman is one of the best memories ever, being friends with good people, making new friends, learning things, argueing, fighting each other etc etc. Everything was perfect till my condition is a bit worse with those work stress, management, and misunderstandings. They mixed up all the tasks and passed them to me, which is why I was so angry. In my opinion, merchandisers and admin cannot be mixed up. But instead we need to be good in multitasking due to labourless problem. And I’m very sure that many things have changed after several months. I don’t know. I think I just making excuses. I need SOCSO. I want earn something for living. It’s not just about money. But experiences, my self esteem, friends. Actually I’m good in negotiating with people like suppliers. It’s kinda my speciality. Since I am a very famous sick-fierce-person, well I guess others don’t have any other choices than respect me. We are talking about super seniors over here honey.

Just now they are persuading me. They said, I am the most applicable person for this job. SCRA, handle suppliers, stock ordering, stock and staff monitoring, cashier, promotion, cleanliness, RFC etc. I am going to make my own research, based on my experiences and knowledge. Then I’ll make my decision.

That’s all. Thank you.

Yourself,
Ella

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Jemput komen entry ini. Baik dan buruk saya terima. TQ :)