My current obsession. Hah!

 Bismillah. 

Assalamualaikum.

Ya Allah entah berapa lama sudah saya tidak update cerita dalam blog saya ni. Hehe. I am not that busy either. It's just belum sampai masanya. Mood tu baru sampai hari ni. So let's start it. 

Hi hi semua. Many things happened this couple of months. I don't want to talk about sad things. More into fun things. ^^

So, nowadays I am interested in something, which is TikTok! Hah. I know TT is a trend right now. Everything can go viral thru TT and thanks to TT I learned a lot from it. TikTok is so addicting. You keep scrolling and you never get bored. I like to watch food recipes, how they arrange their makeup/stuff, reviews of coffee shop etc. And because of TT, I learned and obsessed of making wrap for my breakfast and lunch! Haha. I watched a lot of healthy recipe and one of them is wrap. Now, I can make egg wrap and  chicken wrap. Besides, I learned how to eat salad. Never thought that salad can make me full. Well, belum cuba belum tahu right. ^^

Here are some pictures of my homemade wrap and breakfast.







Looking good huh? It's super delicious. Makan wrap ni bikin kenyang lama sebab dalam tu ada sayur, telur dan tomato. Letak sos sikit untuk rasa pedas. Or you can put any salad dressing you have like mayonnaise, thousand island, mustard etc. Actually first time saya rasa wrap ni semasa beli twister di KFC dulu. And then saya try wrap dari Subway. Memang sedap! Sekarang dah boleh buat sendiri, lagi jimat dan puas hati. =)









Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Jemput komen entry ini. Baik dan buruk saya terima. TQ :)