Assalamualaikum.
Selamat pagi. Hi. It's Friday. Penghulu segala hari. Or orang putih selalu cakap TGIF. Hari Jumaat hari yang paling menggembirakan untuk semua orang. Alhamdulillah.
Actually, sekarang saya sedang menjalani peperiksaan online SPA untuk jawatan C29. Penolong Pegawai Sains. Fuh, jawatan yang agak besar di situ. Alhamdulillah, dapat rezeki exam online. It's 50-50. Soalan agak tough juga untuk math section tadi. Well, high school was a long long time ago. SPM memang math A tapi after 10 years, erkk. Now sedang menunggu soalan english pula. Ada dua bahagian. Math & english part. Wish me luck!
I already resigned from my job, the purchasing one. I had too. It was a tough job. I thought I can hold it with the new system, new management but nah. I love that company, the staffs. But I guess the job is not for me. I tried my best but they still not satisfied with my work I guess. The moment they pushed me till I went home late and continue working in my room, I gave up. This is not what I want. Everyday I had this feeling of anxiety, worries, panic. Every morning I need to checked my company wsp group to make sure everything is okay, no complaints, no problem. It haunted me. I have no me time. Yah, that's why.
I am jobless now. But I am happy. I can relax my mind, do nothing, sleep as much as I want. I did search for another job, just browsing.
by the way, I was worried about this Corona Virus. It's getting bigger and bigger in the world. It spreads everywhere. That's why I was afraid to go anywhere right now and prefer using GrabFood to deliver my fav food. It's dangerous out there. Be extra careful. Wear mask, wash your hands often and keep 1m social distance. We can never see the virus through our keen eyes, so better careful now than sorry later. Pray for us and also pray for people in Beirut. They are suffering from the huge explosion. :(
That's all for today. Thanks.
Love,
ella kiyowo
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan
Jemput komen entry ini. Baik dan buruk saya terima. TQ :)