Assalamualaikum.
Hi. Lately, a lot of people posted #10yearschallenge in
instagram, facebook etc. I want to post too but I don’t have any picture
during year 2009. All pictures are in my laptop and my laptop is broken. Maybe internal hardware problem. Well, I will tell you what happened during
my days in 2009.
SCHOOL
In 2009, I was in second semester at Kolej Matrikulasi
Labuan (KML). It was a tough semester, with tough subjects. But gladly, I had lovely roommates and friends. They are Steff, Siti, Mitchell, Iza, Mira,
Hajah, Qila, Fatin, Intan, Farah, Ayue, Wafa, Rabe’, Tika, Bul, Ajiz, my
classmates dan ramai lagi. I am so grateful for having such nice friends like
them. I missed Steff’s singing, sporty Mithell and Siti’s laugh (they are my roomies).
Oh ya. During my studies in KML, I frequently ate burger benjo. Well, burger benjo only cost you RM1.80. I am a very jimat cermat punya person. Besides, I don’t have much money during that time. And I don’t like to ask parents for money. That is so so not me. Dulu hidup ada susah sikit, financially. But I managed to survive. Cuma kurus sikit lah. Kurang makan nasi kan. 45kg.
Oh ya. During my studies in KML, I frequently ate burger benjo. Well, burger benjo only cost you RM1.80. I am a very jimat cermat punya person. Besides, I don’t have much money during that time. And I don’t like to ask parents for money. That is so so not me. Dulu hidup ada susah sikit, financially. But I managed to survive. Cuma kurus sikit lah. Kurang makan nasi kan. 45kg.
Then, after grad from KML, I continued my studies in
Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS) by taking Agricultural Science course (crop
production). I was so glad to be a UMS student since UMS is one of the famous
and beautiful university in Malaysia, besides near to home. I met these crazy
pals; Zida, Azzah, Darnah, Yus, Fae, Anis, Kak Milla, Hawa, Atie, Hamy etc.
They have this funny and crazy side, which is so me. Haha. Me, Jida, Azzah,
Yus, Dar and Fae became best friends. How I miss them so much. :’(
RELATIONSHIP
In KML, I was not dating with anyone, but I have a crush. His name
is Amir. Handsome, cute and he loves game so much (I saw his red eyes every
morning and assumed playing game too much may caused it). We went to the same
lecture hall everyday, but we were from different classes. I took a risk, ask
someone for his number. And I actually did text him. He replied. How sweet. He
was so cool back then. We are friends till now. =)
Najib? Hm, nope. I gave up on him. He was totally out of his
mind during that time. Going out with girls, playing with their feelings. I had
feeling that he actually did that to piss me off. Showing that he was a player.
I liked him but his attitude made me hate him. Now, we are friends. He is married though. We put
everything behind us and move on. =)
OTHERS
I got my driving license in 2009. Passed the computer test
(42/50). Nyawa-nyawa ikan. Hehe. Kursus, dapat lesen L, then start belajar
driving. Guru driving saya pangkat uncle uncle. Berusia sudah. I
forgot his name. Sorry uncle. QTI test: semuanya okay but still on the line
(nasib2 saja gia). JPJ test: lulus. Yesss! =)
I was using Sony Erickson mobile phone. Dulu mana ada touch
screen smartphone, mana ada whatsapp, wechat, download apps etc. We were using
keypads to text messages. Playing games such as snakes inside the small screen
phone. Siapa yang pakai handphone flip, slide tu kira orang berada lah. Hehe.
Oh ya. I got my first laptop on that year. Laptop Acer 4810T.
Oh my god. Can’t believe I still remember that model.
I guess that’s all I remember about 2009. Many things
happened that I cannot recall back, but these are the best memories I can tell
now. Let us be the better one from yesterday and let the positivity growing
inside us. InsyaAllah. Allah knows the best.
Xoxo,
Ella
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan
Jemput komen entry ini. Baik dan buruk saya terima. TQ :)