Assalamualaikum.
Omg. Entah berapa kurun sudah saya tidak menulis dalam blog ini. Well, I am a busy women you know. Hehe. So, my topic for today is getting engaged. Of course the person is not me. I am waiting for Damon Salvatore.
So, the one who will get engaged soon is my beloved closed cousin, Kellyy. She is one of my closest cousin since we were child. The engagement day is on 15 March 2015. I can't wait to be there and she said that she needs me for moral support. I can be a motivated and inspired person. I will always support her decision. She is big enough to do any decision and I am very sure that aunty and uncle will do the same thing. So, the lucky guy is Wazeery from Perak. After a discussion, they decided to get married on December this year. I will be a dulang girl or penyambut tetamu. I don't want to be pengapit because it is tired and kinda boring. Besides, I get tired easily. And you expect me to stand there for a few hours? I can't. So, I did tell ida to not appoint me to be her pengapit. She understood me. I actually dilemma. I dunno what to wear during the day. Do I have to buy another dress? What colour? plain or flowers or patterns? I know I shouldn't feel this way but I do want to look better and beautiful and nice at that time. Hehe. I need a fashion police. I'm goin to call ika soon. She is perfectly my fashion adviser. :D
P/s: Please give me a comment about what to wear okay. Bye!

Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan
Jemput komen entry ini. Baik dan buruk saya terima. TQ :)